He brushes his teeth everyday = o hergün dişlerini fırçalar
He goes home by plane = o eve uçakla gider
He fixes pipes for clean water = o temiz su için borularını tamir eder
It buzzes all day = o bütün gün vızıldar
İpucu 2 = -y harfi ile biten fiiller he/she/it de ''y'' düşerek ''ies'' haline dönüşürler
''cry'' = he cries every morning = o her sabah ağlar
''try'' =she tries he t-shirt every evening = o her akşam t_shirt dener
Olumsuzlar
he doesn't not study with us every day
she does not try the t-shirt every evening
he does not buzz all day
he does not fix water pipes
he does not go home by plane
he does not brush hıs teeth everyday
1)present simple geniş zaman I go home = ben eve giderim
2) present continious şimdi zaman I am going home =ben eve gidiyorum
3)past simple geçmiş zaman I want home = ben eve gittim
4) past continious geçmiş zamanda süren I was going home = Ben eve gidiyordum
5)future gelecek zaman I will go home = ben eve gideceğim
1) present simple
I lıve in istanbul : ben istanbulda yaşarım
you speak a lot : sen çok konuşuyorsun
we want to see the governor : valiyi görmek istiyoruz
he know us very well : o bizi çok iyi bilir
she likes helping children : o çocuklara yardım etmeyi sever
he likes delicious food : o lezzetli yemeği sever
It rains a lot in india : hindistanda çok yağmur yağar
Present continious tense
I am going to school now =ben şimdi okula gidiyorum
you are going to school now
sen şimdi okula gidiyorsun
am I going to school ?
ben okula gidiyormuyum ?
you are looking at me now
şu anda bana bakıyorsun
he is wearing a red dress
o kırmızı bir elbise giyiyor
My father is going to swimming pool these day
benim babam bu günlerde yüzme havuzuna gidiyor
more and more people are chatting on the internet
gittikçe daha fazla insan internette sohbet ediyor
you are always coming late! hep geç geliyorsun!
you are forever complaning about food
daima yemekten şikayetçisin
can= ebilmek
I can hear what they are tallang about
neden bahsettiğini duyabiliorum
I can see the black board better now
şimdi tahtayı daha iyi görebiliyorum
I thınk this is expensive
sanırım bu pahalı
I dont he will arrive on time
onun vaktinde varacağına şüpheliyim
WEATHER
It's an ugly day today
I know I think it may rain
It2s the middle of summer It shoultdn' rain today
that woud be weird
yeah especially since it's ninety degress outside
I know it would be horrible if it rained and it was hot outside
yes ıt would be
I really wish it wasn't so hot everyday
me too I can't wait untill winter
I like winter too but sometimes ıt gets too cold
I'd rather be cold than hot
me too
It's an ugly day today
I know I think it may rain
It2s the middle of summer It shoultdn' rain today
that woud be weird
yeah especially since it's ninety degress outside
I know it would be horrible if it rained and it was hot outside
yes ıt would be
I really wish it wasn't so hot everyday
me too I can't wait untill winter
I like winter too but sometimes ıt gets too cold
I'd rather be cold than hot
me too
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder